Friday 28 June 2013

It's all in a name....

Another week - and I have to say, glad it's over. I've not been well - just a summer cold but enough to disrupt the flow of my weeks plan, still I survived and it's been quite a good one on balance.

One subject that regularly comes up whenever I speak to my colleagues or clients is 'How do you pronounce your company name?' We all have our favorite it seems and I'm still hearing new ways - accents put in different places, it's nice to be able to say, 'I've not heard that one before' although the person that asked if the company name was 'EssTeeDee' was swiftly given the correct spelling!

The variations that are most common are;

Ezdeebee  (I like this)
Ezdebay     (Posh)
Ezdeb         (Said with a northern accent)


As it is, we don't mind, it add a little colour to a conversation and helps people remember, which is never a bad thing.

Have a good weekend all.

CnC




No comments:

Post a Comment